The Trusted Estate Planning Attorney
Do you know what will happen to your estate after you are gone? While it is never a comfortable proposition to think about the end of life, the simple fact of the matter is that it is necessary to have a plan when your time comes. Planning your wills and distributing your estate is a daunting task. However, when you work with the Law Offices of Ronald B. Greene, straightening out your affairs is a simpler process.
As your estate planning attorney in Lanham, MD, we provide a comprehensive and compassionate approach to legal services. Thanks to our experience, skill, and personalized approach to service, you may look to the future with confidence. Let our team work for you: we’re here to ensure your family’s future runs smoothly.
The Advantages of Working with a Probate Lawyer
When you pass away, your estate goes through probate: a process in which your property is legally transferred to your heirs and beneficiaries. Probate can be a lengthy and complicated process—especially if you do not have a last will in place.
A probate lawyer is your ally for settling matters related to your estate. With the help of an experienced team, you may:
- Organize and Draft a Clear, Easy-to-Understand Will
- Define Your Wishes and Intentions to Family and Friends
- Reduce the Likelihood of Conflict between Heirs and Beneficiaries
- Minimize the Time and Hassle Family Members Must Spend in Court
Don’t let your family, friends, and loved ones navigate a mire of confusion and conflict because of an unresolved estate. By having a plan in place for the transfer of assets and properties in place now, your family may be able to move on with confidence. Plan your estate with our experienced law firm.
Your Faithful Legal Assistant
Have a plan in place that will honor your wishes and intentions. We’re here to help you at every step. The members of our legal team are well-versed in the arrangement of legal documents related to estate planning. We’ll learn about your situation, discuss your needs, and prepare the right solutions. We can prepare a variety of legal documents and directives, including:
- Living Wills: An advance health care directive provides your care providers explicit directions in the event you are incapacitated and unable to express consent.
- Powers of Attorney: We’ show you how to grant power of attorney to a trusted friend or family member and authorize them to act on your behalf in matters relating to private affairs, business, or other legal matters.
- Probate Issues: Our team can help you arrange a last will, as well as appoint an executor of your estate—giving your loved ones clear directions after you have passed away.
Contact us to request a consultation for estate planning, wills, and probate. Our law firm is based in Lanham, MD.